By Todd Tomlinson
Building and conserving an enterprise-ready Drupal web site provides a different set of demanding situations and complexities. From improvement procedures and content material administration to deployments, model keep watch over and extra, all points of Drupal improvement are impacted while or extra builders are on a venture. while you're enthusiastic about a Drupal venture that calls for common updates and long term aid from a crew of builders, approach directors, and end-users, Enterprise Drupal eight Development is for you.
Whether you are an skilled Drupal developer trying to extend your abilities, a structures administrator handling a Drupal venture, or a Hypertext Preprocessor developer new to Drupal, Enterprise Drupal eight Development provides you with the data and idea you want to deal with huge and intricate projects.
What you will Learn
- Architect Drupal for improvement groups and follow top practices for big Drupal projects
- Integrate third occasion functions with Drupal
- Manage content material, code, and configuration throughout a number of staging environments
- Build a constant consumer event for directors and content material creators
Who This ebook Is For
The fundamental viewers is intermediate to complicated Drupal builders who're engaged on large-scale Drupal tasks and complex personal home page builders new to Drupal
The secondary viewers is IT pros resembling platforms directors dealing with Drupal projects
By Ben Frain
- Address the issues of CSS at scale, heading off the shortfalls of scaling CSS.
- The shortfalls of traditional techniques to scaling CSS.
- Develop constant and enforceable selector naming conventions with ECSS.
- Learn easy methods to arrange undertaking constitution to extra simply isolate and decouple visible components.
Learn with me, Ben Frain, approximately the right way to quite take into consideration CSS and the way to exploit CSS for any measurement undertaking! i'm going to allow you to write CSS that endures continuous new release, a number of authors, and but continuously produces predictable effects. Enduring CSS, sometimes called ECSS, provide you with a strong and confirmed method of authoring and preserving variety sheets at scale.
Enduring CSS isn't a ebook approximately writing CSS, as within the stuff contained in the curly braces. it is a e-book exhibiting you ways to consider CSS, and be a wiser developer with that pondering! it truly is in regards to the organization and structure of CSS—the elements outdoors the braces. i'm going to assist you take into consideration the points of CSS improvement that turn into the main tricky a part of writing CSS in better projects.
You'll know about the issues of authoring CSS at scale—including specificity, the cascade and kinds intrinsically tied to record constitution. i will introduce you to the ECSS technique, and provide help to boost constant and enforceable selector naming conventions. we are going to disguise find out how to observe ECSS on your internet purposes and visible version, and the way you could arrange your undertaking constitution properly, and deal with visible country adjustments with ARIA, offering better accessibility concerns. furthermore, we are going to take a deep inspect CSS tooling and approach issues. eventually we are going to tackle functionality issues by way of analyzing subject matters corresponding to CSS selector pace with demanding information and browser-representative insight.
What you are going to learn
- The difficulties of CSS at scale—specificity, the cascade and kinds intrinsically tied to point structure.
- The shortfalls of traditional techniques to scaling CSS.
- The ECSS technique and the issues it solves.
- How to improve constant and enforceable selector naming conventions with ECSS.
- How to organise undertaking constitution to extra simply isolate and decouple visible components.
- How to address nation adjustments within the DOM with ARIA or override selectors.
- How to use ECSS to internet functions and visible modules.
- Considerations of CSS tooling and processing: Sass/PostCSS and linting.
- Addressing the proposal of CSS selector pace with demanding information and browser consultant insight
About the Author
Ben Frain, Senior Front-end Developer at bet365, is a largely revered CSS developer and proposal chief. Ben is the writer of 2 profitable and broadly revered books Responsive website design with HTML5 and CSS3 and Sass and Compass for Designers, either released via Packt Publishing. Ben lives in Cheshire, England together with his spouse and young children. you could stick to him on Twitter at http://twitter.com/benfrain and at his web site (http://benfrain.com).
Table of Contents
- Writing kinds for quickly altering, Long-lived Projects
- The difficulties of CSS at Scale
- Implementing obtained Wisdom
- Introducing the ECSS Methodology
- File agency and Naming Conventions
- Dealing with country alterations in ECSS
- Applying ECSS on your site or Application
- The Ten Commandments of Sane type Sheets
- Tooling for an ECSS Approach
- CSS Selector Performance
- Browser Representatives on CSS Performance
By Stephen Burge,Cindy McCourt
- Updated for 2017: this is often the most recent model of the best-selling Drupal book.
- Plain English and step by step instruction: examine Drupal eight through following simple English, transparent visuals and stress-free step by step instructions.
- Hands-on learning: grasp Drupal eight through development an entire Drupal site.
Drupal eight is an amazingly robust websites administration approach. yet many novices locate it complicated, and so much Drupal books are only too complex to aid. with the intention to spend much less time suffering from advanced directions, and extra time development websites that make you proud, this is often the ebook for you!
Stephen Burge has taught millions of novices - and millions extra who have experimented with Drupal yet have not mastered it but. not anyone is aware extra approximately guiding Drupal clients up the training curve - from confusion to results!
Burge and the OSTraining staff make studying enjoyable. Like their on-line education, you study through following stress-free, step by step directions. OSTraining books are written in simple English and are supported through lots of on-line documentation and videos.
Drupal eight defined calls for totally no event with Drupal, content material administration, web site development, programming, scripting, or perhaps HTML. Please word: This booklet is a hundred% geared toward Drupal rookies. Drupal eight defined comprises little or no code, and that's totally planned. in an effort to easy methods to create issues or code modules, there are different books for you.
What You’ll Learn
You'll grasp Drupal eight hands-on, via a whole case examine, crystal-clear visuals, basic motives, and on-target analogies, all generally verified with actual Drupal beginners.
Burge walks you thru fitting Drupal eight, making plans websites which are effortless to take advantage of and deal with, including content material, and incorporating robust website gains with no programming. eventually, Burge indicates you ways to run your website securely and successfully, irrespective of how massive or renowned it becomes!
About the Authors
Stephen Burge has break up his occupation among educating and internet improvement. He now runs OSTraining.com, which makes a speciality of instructing site improvement. OSTraining.com's consumers comprise Apple, Pfizer, and the U.S. Departments of strength, schooling, and Commerce.
Burge's books are the various world’s best-selling courses to the software program they disguise. different books via Burge include:
- Joomla defined (Addison - Wesley, 2011)
- Drupal 7 defined (Addison - Wesley, 2013)
- Joomla three defined (Addison - Wesley, 2014)
- MySQL defined (OSTraining, 2015)
- Drupal 7 defined (OSTraining, 2017)
- Drupal eight defined (OSTraining, 2017)
- Multilingual Joomla defined (OSTraining, 2017)
Cindy McCourt is an skilled Drupal coach, who coaches consumers side-by-side to construct inner Drupal capability whereas making plans and constructing their Drupal ideas. She really good in person adventure making plans, configuration, and code strategizing, web site development and undertaking management.
Table of Contents
- Drupal Explained
- Drupal making plans Explained
- Drupal Installations Explained
- Drupal management Explained
- Drupal content material Explained
- Drupal Fields Explained
- Drupal Modules Explained
- Drupal Menus Explained
- Drupal Blocks Explained
- Drupal issues Explained
- Drupal perspectives Explained
- Drupal format Modules Explained
- Finishing the layout Explained
- Drupal clients Explained
- Drupal website administration Explained
By Mikael Olsson
The PHP quickly Scripting Reference is a condensed scripting code and syntax connection with the Hypertext Preprocessor scripting language, the most well-liked net scripting language in use this day. It provides the fundamental Hypertext Preprocessor script in a well-organized layout that may be used as a convenient reference.
You wont locate any technical jargon, bloated samples, drawn out historical past classes or witty tales during this publication. What you can find is an internet scripting language reference that's concise, to the purpose and hugely accessible. The e-book is filled with important details and is a must have for any personal home page programmer or net developer
In the PHP fast Scripting Reference, you'll find:
- A concise connection with the PHP scripting language syntax.
- Short, uncomplicated and concentrated code examples.
- A good laid out desk of contents and a accomplished index permitting effortless overview.
By John Paul Mueller
Modern companies depend upon Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)—a setup during which another person foots the invoice to create program environments—and builders are anticipated to grasp the best way to write either platform-specific and IaaS-supported purposes. in case you are a developer who writes computing device and net purposes yet have little-to-no adventure with cloud improvement, this e-book is a necessary software in getting all started within the IaaS setting with Amazon internet prone.
In Amazon net providers For builders For Dummies, you are going to quick and simply wake up to hurry on which language or platform will paintings most sensible to fulfill a particular desire, the right way to paintings with administration consoles, methods you are going to engage with providers on the command line, tips to create functions with the AWS API, and much more.
- Assess improvement concepts to provide the type of end result that is really needed
- Use the best method of accomplish any given task
- Automate initiatives utilizing whatever so simple as the batch processing positive factors provided through such a lot platforms
- Discover how you can use the XML records that seem within the administration console to effective track your configuration
Making experience of Amazon net providers does not need to be as tricky because it seems—and this e-book exhibits you how.
By Ryan Mitchell
Learn internet scraping and crawling concepts to entry limitless facts from any net resource in any structure. With this sensible consultant, you’ll use Python scripts and net APIs to collect and technique facts from thousands—or even millions—of websites at once.
Ideal for programmers, safeguard execs, and net directors conversant in Python, this booklet not just teaches simple internet scraping mechanics, but additionally delves into extra complex subject matters, comparable to studying uncooked info or utilizing scrapers for frontend site checking out. Code samples can be found that will help you comprehend the recommendations in practice.
- Learn the best way to parse advanced HTML pages
- Traverse a number of pages and sites
- Get a normal review of APIs and the way they work
- Learn a number of equipment for storing the information you scrape
- Download, learn, and extract info from documents
- Use instruments and methods to scrub badly formatted data
- Read and write common languages
- Crawl via varieties and logins
- Learn picture processing and textual content recognition
By Manuel Flaim
Google Tag Manager hat auf den ersten Blick den Anschein, für den alltäglichen Gebrauch viel zu kompliziert zu sein, was once jedoch nicht stimmt.
Mit Hilfe dieses Buches werden Sie Schritt für Schritt geführt, damit Sie mit Google Tag supervisor alle wichtigsten Kontrollmechanismen Ihrer Seite erstellen und verwalten können. Überprüfen Sie die Wirksamkeit Ihrer Seite und jeglicher Werbeaktionen und erstellen Sie occasions und Ziele wie ein Profi.
Was erwartet Sie additionally in diesem Buch? Eine bebilderte Schritt für Schritt Anleitung, welche:
- es Ihnen ermöglicht, ein Google Tag supervisor (GTM) Konto und box zu erstellen
- es Ihnen ermöglicht, Google Analytics und Google Adwords mittels GTM auf Ihrer Internetseite einzubinden
- es Ihnen ermöglicht, die wichtigsten Interaktionsmöglichkeiten eines Benutzers mit Ihrer Internetseite mittels Erstellung von Google Analytics Ereignissen und mit Hilfe von GTM zu protokollieren (Mail-Click, Click-to-Call, Anfrage durch ein Anfrageformular, obtain eines PDFs)
- es Ihnen ermöglicht, mit Hilfe dieser Ereignisse Ziele in Analytics zu erstellen
- es Ihnen als Bonus ermöglicht, umfassende dependent facts / Microdata (mit Vorlage) mittels Google Tag supervisor in Ihre Seite einzubinden, und zwar in dem von Google empfohlenen, aber wenig bekannten JSON-LD Format
By Antonio Luís Cardador Cabello
By Elizabeth Castro,Bruce Hyslop
Lernen Sie, wie Sie standardkonforme Webseiten erstellen, die auch auf mobilen Geräten eine gute Figur machen. Nutzen Sie HTML5 und CSS3, um Multimedia-Inhalte plugin-frei anzubieten. Und verstehen Sie, worauf Sie bei der Fehlerbehebung und Optimierung Ihrer Webseiten besonders achten müssen.
Die praxisnahen Codebeispiele können Sie auf unserer Verlagswebsite herunterladen und als Ausgangsbasis für eigene Projekte nutzen.
By Jamie Munro
Author Jamie Munro introduces those and different comparable applied sciences via having you're employed with subtle internet kinds. on the finish of the e-book, skilled and aspiring net builders alike will construct an entire buying cart that demonstrates how those applied sciences engage with one another in a swish, dynamic, and responsive net application.
- Build well-organized, easy-to-maintain internet purposes by way of letting ASP.NET MVC five, Bootstrap, and Knockout.js do the heavy lifting
- Use ASP.NET MVC five to construct server-side internet functions, have interaction with a database, and dynamically render HTML
- Create responsive perspectives with Bootstrap that render on a number of sleek units; you could by no means code with CSS again
- Add Knockout.js to reinforce responsive website design with snappy client-side interactions pushed by way of your server-side internet application